Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 2

Today, I asked questions about everything I could think of about marketing. Who makes their brochures, posters; where do they put them; what's up with their Facebook organization such as having 2 pages, no places, a "people", and a group. All with varied usage by the admin. I would really like to be in charge of it while an intern here ad then be able to organize it enough so I can pass it on to the company. Frank did mention, as a young intern we know a whole lot more about using the internet and social media sites. I may decide to see if a twitter is worth their time, as well.
We will see what they say; and in the meantime, I need to figure out what field of marketing I will be focusing on while doing this internship. It's really at my own disposition which is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment