Wednesday, June 15, 2011

13, 14 of June

Monday - Finally loaded the pictures onto facebook. Did write that if friends wanted to see more to go onto our website or onto Enbabia's (the bar where we hold the fiestas) and they can see more.

Tuesday - I was given a project! Frank asked if I knew about Indian food, and boy, am I the perfect person to be asked: I love Indian food! So he explained there was a group of Indians stopping by Madrid for a few days in July (he sent me their itinerary) and where they were staying, so I had to find Indian restaurants in their area (walkable) so they could enjoy a few meals from home. I needed to call the restaurants and ask for their prospective "menú del día" for the three days in July (20-22). I also took it upon myself to inquire about vegetarian options in their pre-arranged menú del días, because I know it is frustrating as a vegetarian to not be able to get those great meal deals because I would substitute a veg option and I am sure there will be a few people in that group who are vegetarians. I am also going to check out a few of these place for my own benefit and to give my boss personal reviews on each place.

No comments:

Post a Comment