Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 8

Wednesday - Fiesta de Intercambio! in the evening. As always, entertaining. The other intern came, too! During that day I had to contact schools in Barcelona that I researched on Tuesday. Had to also transfer more emails from last weeks email list at the bar. (Just found another page full of drunk handwriting that I must decipher.)
I know it seems like not much, but it is not very easy to try and read the handwriting, and the more emails I can correctly transfer, the more people who will receive information about our trips. Also researching about the type of universitites that my boss wants is important, and tough. Some univ's have hard to find numbers (calling is preferred) but if only an email address is given, then I send the info@whateverschoo.edu a simple packet of information about us and our trips.

Currently: deciphering emails from last night's Fiesta, then loading the pictures onto the website and facebook page! woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment