Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 6

I am still trying to figure out what I can do to really work on my marketing skills. I made a list of what they have and then put in ideas of my own. Today, I was unsuccessful again...they literally think of everything! My idea was to make a video/photo collage of one of their past trips that they will be going to this summer or to combine all of their season's trips with photos and information from last summer's same trips. I was shown their Ibiza's video made by a company they were working with on the trip. I thought of a little something - to put the video on the company's facebook wall with some catchy English and Spanish comment with it.
I also helped transfer all of the emails that we collected at last Wednesday's Fiesta de Intercambio into a Word document so my co-worker can send it to one of our bosses. Next time I will be doing the entire process by myself because I didn't know how to use their program to collect all of the emails then send them "separately" to my boss. It's an interesting program.
I also think I would like to go on their Pamplona trip, which is a 24-hour trip to San Fermin (Running of the Bulls).

No comments:

Post a Comment